Popular posts from this blog
WOW BEEN AWHILE!!!!
My Apologies Every one I know i have been away for a wile, I have been Ill and working my way back But I have something Special for you today... That is right a new freebie and A kit for you to check out! Today I bring you a wonderful kit called Ships Ahoy created by the talented April the scrapaholic You can pick this kit HERE Here are my LO's Made with the kit And here are your Previews The coordinating pieces (sold Separately) are also Shown And Finally Your freebie Preview, As Always You can Find it over on my Freebies page and in the next Post
Up Comming Scrappin Around Birthday Bash!!!!!
Hey Every One, I just wanted to give you all a Heads up That To celebrate My Birthday This Month, I am having a Birthday Bash sale over At DSD!!!! It will run From January 19th to January 22nd and every thing in My Store Will be 50% off!!!! including anything that I put up in store during the 4 day sale.

Comments
Post a Comment