Chilly Winter By ApriltheScrapaholic


Today I was ever so lucky to work with April's Chilly Winter, I love this kit so much, and it is VERY Versitle!

You can grab this kit for your own use HERE

In This lay out I not only used the Kit I had also Used April's Celebrate Mom word art pack!

You Can Grab This word Art HERE 




In This next Lay out I created a Word Art to match the pallet as Once i "finnished" I had Noticed there was just a little something Missing



And now for your Kit Previews!





And of course your Freebie Preview! You can Find this is the next post AND on my Freebies Page

I had so much fun putting this together on my 2nd layout I just HAD to share


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frolicking in the snow Collection created by Angel Wing Scraps

Ships Ahoy Freebie