Athletic Appeal By Aprilthescrapaholic

This was a fun and Interesting Kit to work with,

My 2 layouts do not Reflect the theme exactly BUT I am hoping my explanations help,

and if you like this kit remember to Grab it from  HERE

my first Layout was a Challenge my Mother Offered me, As i was working with this kit I kept starting over seeing as I do get finicky with my layouts.

so my mother challenged me to create a calendar for December, I created This calendar then gifted it to her for her desk top (my mother does live with us)


For my second layout, I decided to take an opportunity and depict how my Husband and I are almost always challenging each other in one way or another.


So enough Jibber Jabber About my Life, Let's Get to The good stuff,

SNEEK PEEKS!






and yes of course a freebie!

Do not forget this freebie will be in the next Post and on My Freebies Page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frolicking in the snow Collection created by Angel Wing Scraps

Ships Ahoy Freebie